Campus Cuisine, an independent lunch service, serves St. Luke's School and offers great food from local restaurants including D'Angelo's, Barrington Pizzeria, Panera Bread,Tito's and Flat Waves. Families may choose from a variety of entrees, which vary in portion size and price, so families can assemble lunches that fit their child's appetite and their family budget.
Campus Cuisine's online ordering and payment system is flexible and easy to use. Orders may be placed up until noon the day before, and pre-ordered weekly, monthly or by the trimester. Changes and cancellations may also be made online.
1. New customers please click "Register" and create your family's user name and password. The Access Code for St. Luke's School is lunch101. Existing customers go to step #2.
2. Log in and review the Terms & Conditions.
3. Add a profile for each student. These must be recreated each school year to update grade and delivery information.
4. View the menu.
5. Click "Manage Orders" to add, change or cancel an order. Click on the raspberry to see the selections for the day. Click on the box of your choice, select the desired dates and proceed to the next day.
6. Proceed to checkout and enter your payment method. Options include VISA, MC, and AMEX credit or debit cards. Submit your payment.
7. Confirm your order on the calendar. Lunches should no longer say pending. After lunches have been delivered they can be viewed in order history.